- Realize you’ve left the soft, warm, blanket of youth. No need to pay rent or pay for your own food, no job, no bills, no taxes, no one hounding you about what you want to do with your life, (even though the current system of education has failed to help you figure that one out… more on that later.)
- Find something you like, painting, drawing, writing, music, video games, eating, watching TV, etc.
- Stick to that as often as you can.
- Make just enough money to survive and sustain your hobbies and passions.
- Remember that that’s pretty much fucking impossible when you make $7.50 an hour.
- Get a second job, because fuck free time and sleep.
- Get mad and bitch about it online, but realize you can’t change any of it. Proceed to get even madder.
- Have a bunch of desensitized Boomers call you entitled online. Get even madder.
- Start a bad smoking and/or drinking habit.
- Become suicidal, but never try it.
- Try to get help, but realize you can’t afford to.
- Keep doing what you’re doing with your life.
- Repeat until dead. Depressing enough for you!
Jordan Peterson eat your fucking heart out!
Posted: Saturday, July 25th, 2020 – 1:41 AM